- It is recommended to put thoughts and ideas on a big 9.5 X 12 inches paper by making separate sections for different ideas, which can be made by making boxes on the whole sheet of comparable sizes.
- The title should be short and point only towards the subject matter.
- Use a font that can be read from a distance
- Put only the main points on the poster so that the reader can understand what is actually presented and avoid using jargons. If jargons are used then do put the meaning of those words on the poster as it would help the reader to understand.
- Pictures and graphics can be used to describe the crux of the matter. But one must also put an explanation below it for better understanding.
- Write in brief the strategies and methodologies used in the study, key results and conclusion.
- There must also be a small part for acknowledgement.
- It is preferred that references of the sites and books and journals are put with the use of which the poster has been made.
- Poster can be made in the last minute. One must prepare for it when one has some time at hand because it requires precision, coherence and organization, which should get reflected in the way it is presented.
All the above mentioned points need to kept in mind while preparing a poster for which a students may require guidance. www.ukassignments.net provides guidance in this regard.
Post your Queries in the comments or Reach us at email@example.com