Have you gone through the assignment for a quick-check prior to the submission?
If not, you really need it!
After spending months of hard work on your assignment, you definitely don’t want to imagine receiving lower grades.
You can overcome this nightmare by considering some tips that are necessary to follow before submitting the assignment.
- Proofreading: Proofreading is an important aspect to consider before submitting the assignment as minor grammatical & spelling mistakes can cost you your grades. It helps you iron out any little and unnecessary error.
5. Key phrases you need to include
6. Success criteria
7. Reviewing the work
- Clarity in Sentence: proofreading will not help with the clarity in sentence. Candidates often end up writing unclear sentences which mislead the entire assignment work. Ambiguously written sentence demonstrates a completely different meaning that what you actually want deliver. So, we recommend you to read each and every sentence thoroughly to check whether all the sentences make sense.
- Page Number Count: While writing an error-free and outstanding assignment, candidates often forget to add page numbers even if they mention an index page in the beginning of the assignment. This mistake is quite common, so we recommend you to check thoroughly if you have numbered in your assignment.
- Check for Citation: Before submitting the assignment it is necessary to make sure that you have put proper citation and references in the assignment whenever necessary. You can use PubMed and Google Scholar for managing the references properly.
- Going through Institution’s Guidelines: Once the assignment is completed, make sure you have followed all the guidelines provided by the university. The guidelines may include format, forms and checklists.
Help us resolve your doubts. Leave your questions and comments below